AGM Python TS75-640
Estimated Delivery:Mar 09 - Mar 13
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $75
The AGM Python is a long-wave infrared, uncooled, thermal imaging weapon sight designed for 24 hours operation, eliminating the need to dismount the unit from the rifle. The housing is made of high-grade aircraft aluminum alloy, making it lightweight, but in the same time tough to tolerate high recoil. The waterproof design of AGM Python grants excellent performance even under severe environmental and weather conditions. The device has a variety of modifications providing users with opportunity to choose between a set of different Germanium objective lenses ( 25 mm, 50 mm, or 75 mm) and FLIR Tau 2 detector types (336x256 or 640x512), which allows the operator to achieve the most suitable performance for the tasks he faces. The Python’s user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic buttons, together with the wireless remote control, makes adoption and application incredibly simple. The Python includes a variety of color palettes and reticle patterns, adjustable image brightness and contrast, an internal menu, and digital zoom. Optionally the capabilities of the device can be extended with WiFi module, external video recorder or monitor. While long term missions any commercially available battery pack can be connected via micro-USB port to drastically increase operation time.
To purchase AGM Thermal Scopes, Monoculars and Binoculars accessories, please contact us.
- Cash On Delivery is only available for local delivery purchases, delivered by Apex Predator and must be arranged, prior to purchase.
- Most items are shipped from Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, a small amount of our items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- If the items shows Out of Stock or Contact us for Purchase! on our website, it means we do not have it in stock in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, it might be available at the manufacturers’ warehouse, therefore please give us a call and we will get the item ordered for you.
- Packages ship by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- You have an option to purchase shipping insurance vie InsureShield™ during the check out process. The insurance coverage is for your product value with reimbursement for loss, damage and even porch piracy.
- We do not ship outside the United States (Please see our Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information). Free and Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business day. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and the accuracy is never guaranteed. If you need a product by a certain date, give us a call.
- If an item you ordered happens to be out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item or to get a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
OTHER POLICIES AND INFORMATION
9.5% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Illinois address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To have the absolute best purchasing experience and to choose the right product for you we advise all our customers to consult us via email or a call and ask us questions about a product. We want you to become extremely educated on an item you are purchasing.
If you are still not satisfied with your item we will work with you to help with your return. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must contact us as soon as possible. Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 4% credit card fees. You cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped but you can refuse the delivery. Once the package has arrived back to us, it will be inspected and we will refund you for the purchase minus the shipping costs and 4% credit card fees.
- Any unused brand new non-defective items (must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package) can be returned in the first 5 days after purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Everything must be in new condition, including the product box, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. After 5 days, all sales are final.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a 13% restocking fee, plus 4% for the credit/debit card fees. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In case a non-defective item is returned and does not satisfy the conditions described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense without any refund. We will work with you on the next steps.
- Returns are accepted on defective products within 14 days of the purchase date. Any defective product after that time period will be fixed through warranty repair/replacement with the original manufacturer. We will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied towards the purchase of another product.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged and we are notified immediately.
- Returns may be made only after contacting us and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization number that must be included with your return.
- We do not accept exchanges. If you wish to purchase a different product, you must return the original one (please follow return policy described above) and then purchase a new one. Please contact us and we will work with you to see whether we can eliminate 13% restocking fee.
- Used, demo, close out, out of box and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery and we were notified immediately.