InfiRay Outdoor RICO G-LRF 384 35mm Laser Rangefinding Thermal Weapon Sight (3-12x35mm)
Estimated Delivery:Mar 09 - Mar 13
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $75
The RICO G-LRF is the first addition to InfiRay Outdoor’s family of Rugged Infrared Compact Optics(RICO) to include an integrated laser rangefinder. Designed as a more compact and affordable alternative to it’s full size RICO Mk1 counterpart, the RICO G-LRF is available in two models; 384x288 35mm and 640x512 50mm.
Although smaller in size, the RICO G-LRF still maintains many familiar RICO Mk1 characteristics including a 4 button layout, compatibility with the AD-RQD quick release mount, similar software style and menu functions, high speed germanium objective optics, and an HD OLED display. In addition to the features it carries over from the Mk1, the G-LRF brings never-before-seen features to market for InfiRay Outdoor including a new high density 26650 battery configuration, and InfiRay Outdoor’s newly integrated high performance 905nm LRF micro-module. This advanced class 3R LRF module uses the latest technology in laser ranging to decrease physical laser input receiver size while maintaining accuracy and range capabilities of modules that are much larger, heavier, and more power hungry.
Other notable design characteristics to achieve the desired smaller stature are a smaller chassis, shorter eyepiece focal length, barrel-style manual focus objective optics, and a high density battery configuration. All these features combined make the RICO G-LRF an excellent option for hunters that need no more than 4(GH50R) or 7(GL35R) hours per battery swap and require decreased size and a integrated rangefinder. A single 26650 battery was chosen to power the system as a space saving and high value alternative to multi battery designs. 26650 style batteries are commercial off the shelf and widely available across the globe from premium battery manufactures such as NITECORE.
The RICO G-Series LRF seamlessly blends InfiRay Outdoor’s industry-leading 12μm detector technology, a built-in laser range-finding module and an intuitive user interface in a single product. The G-Series LRF also supports image and video capture, wireless data transmission, electronic compass, multiple reticles, and a 4-7 hour run-time, guaranteeing it’s never been easier to detect, range, and connect on your next hunt.
-4 - +4
1024 × 768
Sensor SpecificationsSensor Resolution
InfiRay MICRO IISensor Pixel Size
<40mKNon-Uniformity Correction (NUC)
Manual, Automatic, Semi-AutomaticSpectral Response
8-12 MicronsSensor Frame Rate
Features & PerformanceOnboard Recording
Video and ImageWarranty
26650 BatteryRun Time
7External Power Source
Under 10 SecondsCountry of Manufacture
- Cash On Delivery is only available for local delivery purchases, delivered by Apex Predator and must be arranged, prior to purchase.
- Most items are shipped from Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, a small amount of our items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- If the items shows Out of Stock or Contact us for Purchase! on our website, it means we do not have it in stock in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, it might be available at the manufacturers’ warehouse, therefore please give us a call and we will get the item ordered for you.
- Packages ship by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- You have an option to purchase shipping insurance vie InsureShield™ during the check out process. The insurance coverage is for your product value with reimbursement for loss, damage and even porch piracy.
- We do not ship outside the United States (Please see our Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information). Free and Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business day. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and the accuracy is never guaranteed. If you need a product by a certain date, give us a call.
- If an item you ordered happens to be out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item or to get a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
OTHER POLICIES AND INFORMATION
9.5% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Illinois address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To have the absolute best purchasing experience and to choose the right product for you we advise all our customers to consult us via email or a call and ask us questions about a product. We want you to become extremely educated on an item you are purchasing.
If you are still not satisfied with your item we will work with you to help with your return. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must contact us as soon as possible. Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 4% credit card fees. You cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped but you can refuse the delivery. Once the package has arrived back to us, it will be inspected and we will refund you for the purchase minus the shipping costs and 4% credit card fees.
- Any unused brand new non-defective items (must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package) can be returned in the first 5 days after purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Everything must be in new condition, including the product box, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. After 5 days, all sales are final.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a 13% restocking fee, plus 4% for the credit/debit card fees. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In case a non-defective item is returned and does not satisfy the conditions described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense without any refund. We will work with you on the next steps.
- Returns are accepted on defective products within 14 days of the purchase date. Any defective product after that time period will be fixed through warranty repair/replacement with the original manufacturer. We will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied towards the purchase of another product.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged and we are notified immediately.
- Returns may be made only after contacting us and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization number that must be included with your return.
- We do not accept exchanges. If you wish to purchase a different product, you must return the original one (please follow return policy described above) and then purchase a new one. Please contact us and we will work with you to see whether we can eliminate 13% restocking fee.
- Used, demo, close out, out of box and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery and we were notified immediately.