N-Vision NOX18 THERMAL MONOCULAR
Estimated Delivery:Mar 09 - Mar 13
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $75
Nox is a small 12-micron 60Hz fully functional thermal weapon sight that can serve double duty as a head-mounted monocular or a scanner. This unique product is proudly designed and built in the USA, using the best commercially available BAE thermal imaging cores and the highest grade optical components. Nox is available in an 18mm or 35mm lens configuration, allowing for the best magnification and field of view combination, depending on your environment.
Nox can be user-configured for the right or left eye, dual-mounted with another Nox or with a night vision monocular, such as PVS-14. Weapon and/or dovetail mounts are removable to reduce the size and weight of the unit to help achieve optimal NOX configuration.
Power Supply Options
Each NOX ships with a standard CR123 battery and a rechargeable 18650 battery (and charger). Depending on ambient temperature, you can expect up to an hour and a half of run time with a standard CR123 battery and from four to seven plus hours on the rechargeable 18650 battery. For the ultimate power solution, Nox can be powered with an external USB battery bank via the provided USB-C cable.
NOX has five highly ergonomic control buttons that permit immediate access to the frequently used functions (calibration, polarity, zoom, photo, power) and allow access to the user-friendly menu system for zeroing and/or customization of device parameters. This includes a standalone calibration button that provides the user with the ability to calibrate the unit with one hand in under one second.
- Cash On Delivery is only available for local delivery purchases, delivered by Apex Predator and must be arranged, prior to purchase.
- Most items are shipped from Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, a small amount of our items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- If the items shows Out of Stock or Contact us for Purchase! on our website, it means we do not have it in stock in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, it might be available at the manufacturers’ warehouse, therefore please give us a call and we will get the item ordered for you.
- Packages ship by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- You have an option to purchase shipping insurance vie InsureShield™ during the check out process. The insurance coverage is for your product value with reimbursement for loss, damage and even porch piracy.
- We do not ship outside the United States (Please see our Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information). Free and Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business day. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and the accuracy is never guaranteed. If you need a product by a certain date, give us a call.
- If an item you ordered happens to be out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item or to get a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
OTHER POLICIES AND INFORMATION
9.5% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Illinois address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To have the absolute best purchasing experience and to choose the right product for you we advise all our customers to consult us via email or a call and ask us questions about a product. We want you to become extremely educated on an item you are purchasing.
If you are still not satisfied with your item we will work with you to help with your return. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must contact us as soon as possible. Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 4% credit card fees. You cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped but you can refuse the delivery. Once the package has arrived back to us, it will be inspected and we will refund you for the purchase minus the shipping costs and 4% credit card fees.
- Any unused brand new non-defective items (must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package) can be returned in the first 5 days after purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Everything must be in new condition, including the product box, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. After 5 days, all sales are final.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a 13% restocking fee, plus 4% for the credit/debit card fees. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In case a non-defective item is returned and does not satisfy the conditions described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense without any refund. We will work with you on the next steps.
- Returns are accepted on defective products within 14 days of the purchase date. Any defective product after that time period will be fixed through warranty repair/replacement with the original manufacturer. We will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied towards the purchase of another product.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged and we are notified immediately.
- Returns may be made only after contacting us and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization number that must be included with your return.
- We do not accept exchanges. If you wish to purchase a different product, you must return the original one (please follow return policy described above) and then purchase a new one. Please contact us and we will work with you to see whether we can eliminate 13% restocking fee.
- Used, demo, close out, out of box and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery and we were notified immediately.