Pulsar Telos XP50 2.5x-10x Thermal Monocular
Estimated Delivery:Mar 09 - Mar 13
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $75
Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide is pleased to announce the brand-new concept of our first–ever upgradable thermal imaging monocular line – Telos by Pulsar. Starting with the Telos LRF XP50 and its version without the LRF. Start of sales in September of this year.
Upgradability: a product that never grows old
Telos thermal imaging monoculars are designed to be time resistant and forever new. As we all know well, high-tech industries are experiencing a lot of improvement and change on a yearly, if not monthly, basis. Thermal imaging is no exception. Not to mention, we as human beings change our habits and mind quite often as well.
This product line is designed to adapt to the ever-changing needs of a particular hunter. It is the first line of thermal imaging devices on the market offering the option of technical upgrade.
Become a Telos owner and get a chance to improve your device in the future. Feel free to change into more powerful optics, a higher resolution sensor or display, more efficient and functional electronic parts or even equip your device with a laser rangefinder and additional optical channels to always dispose of a device that is relevant for you in terms of improvement costs.
That is a unique Pulsar solution to offer you a product that will change together with your needs and hunting habits but will practically never grow old.
Extreme thermal sensitivity
For us Telos is a synonym for superior quality and timeless solutions. Let’s take a closer look at this magnificent device, freshly delivered from Pulsar.
The first to represent the line is the Telos LRF XP50 thermal imaging monocular equipped with the best European made Lynred sensor with a 640x480 resolution @17 microns pixel pitch.
The real game-changer is its extreme thermal sensitivity of NETD less than 18 millikelvin. These qualities of a sensor guarantee simply stunning thermal imaging capabilities even in most severe weather conditions.
Add the fast-aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens, and you’ll have the highest possible quality and most detailed and informative imagery for any hunting conditions.
The new Telos LRF is ideal for detecting an object from greater distances. Use the built-in precise laser rangefinder for quick and error-free distance determination. The LRF measures distances of up to 1 kilometer in single measurements and continuous scanning modes.
Advanced Pulsar image boost technology
All the Telos models will feature in-house developed advanced Pulsar image boost technology. This brings thermal imaging of Telos to the highest level of detail, clarity and contrast.
This device is able to depict complex scenes in a wide range of halftones even of low contrast objects such as the sky, grass or water surface. Software detailing and sharpening of objects at different distances makes the thermal image highly informative.
Manually increasing the thermal imaging sensor sensitivity improves the detection quality when observation conditions worsen. A smoothing filter and a wide range of brightness and contrast settings make prolonged observation more comfortable.
Designed for user needs
You can ideally adjust the image in Telos with one hand – the classic smooth zoom and focusing rings are located on the lens in the classic layout, one by one, as in professional cameras. It’s ideal for operating for both left- and right-handed hunters. The consistent arrangement of the rings enables to get a clear image with the desired magnification quickly and with minimal effort.
The vertically symmetrical layout of the controls allows Telos to be used with both hands with the same comfort – the buttons are located in a row on the top panel. And the fixable hand strap can be moved to the right or to the left side of the device according to your preferences.
For even more adaptability and comfort of use, the Telos offers customizable controls and a user interface. These new thermal imaging monoculars are characterized by advanced functionality, but determining the priority of a particular function is the privilege of a user – feel free to reorder the menu items and determine the button functions.
Ready for toughest conditions
With the new Telos LRF XP50 you’ll be able to observe for more than 8 hours on a single battery charge. The brand new LPS 7i quickly replaceable Li-ion battery doesn’t require special chargers – simply connect it to any network adapter via the USB Type-C port and charge it using the Power Delivery fast charging protocol. Moreover, the LPS 7i battery supports wireless charging.
The Telos thermal imaging monoculars have been designed for the tough conditions in the wild. They will work properly under extreme range of temperatures from -25 up to +50 °C. The devices are completely waterproof when fully immersed in water.
Moreover, the rubberized body of the Telos is distinct for high operational qualities and exceptional wear resistance. It’s non-slip during humid conditions and holds firmly and very naturally in the hand of a hunter. Plus, the housing is easy to clean and retains its original appearance for a long time.
Taylor-made ergonomic and functional carrying case
The new Telos comes in a stylish, user-friendly, and ultimately comfortable case. Tailor-made for this device, it is unchangeable when a hunter is moving a lot and fast and needs to be able to quickly remove or place the device into the case.
The system of fixing belts optimally distributes the weight on hunter’s body, relieving the load from the shoulders, back and neck and allows to freely move, bend, or turn without fearing that the device would fall out. Additionally, the Telos case is equipped with straps for attaching it to a waist belt, as well as equipment with a modular Molle fixation system, including backpacks and webbed gears.
- Cash On Delivery is only available for local delivery purchases, delivered by Apex Predator and must be arranged, prior to purchase.
- Most items are shipped from Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, a small amount of our items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- If the items shows Out of Stock or Contact us for Purchase! on our website, it means we do not have it in stock in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, it might be available at the manufacturers’ warehouse, therefore please give us a call and we will get the item ordered for you.
- Packages ship by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- You have an option to purchase shipping insurance vie InsureShield™ during the check out process. The insurance coverage is for your product value with reimbursement for loss, damage and even porch piracy.
- We do not ship outside the United States (Please see our Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information). Free and Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business day. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and the accuracy is never guaranteed. If you need a product by a certain date, give us a call.
- If an item you ordered happens to be out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item or to get a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
OTHER POLICIES AND INFORMATION
9.5% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Illinois address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To have the absolute best purchasing experience and to choose the right product for you we advise all our customers to consult us via email or a call and ask us questions about a product. We want you to become extremely educated on an item you are purchasing.
If you are still not satisfied with your item we will work with you to help with your return. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must contact us as soon as possible. Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 4% credit card fees. You cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped but you can refuse the delivery. Once the package has arrived back to us, it will be inspected and we will refund you for the purchase minus the shipping costs and 4% credit card fees.
- Any unused brand new non-defective items (must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package) can be returned in the first 5 days after purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Everything must be in new condition, including the product box, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. After 5 days, all sales are final.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a 13% restocking fee, plus 4% for the credit/debit card fees. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In case a non-defective item is returned and does not satisfy the conditions described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense without any refund. We will work with you on the next steps.
- Returns are accepted on defective products within 14 days of the purchase date. Any defective product after that time period will be fixed through warranty repair/replacement with the original manufacturer. We will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied towards the purchase of another product.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged and we are notified immediately.
- Returns may be made only after contacting us and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization number that must be included with your return.
- We do not accept exchanges. If you wish to purchase a different product, you must return the original one (please follow return policy described above) and then purchase a new one. Please contact us and we will work with you to see whether we can eliminate 13% restocking fee.
- Used, demo, close out, out of box and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery and we were notified immediately.