Rix Tourer T20
Estimated Delivery:Mar 09 - Mar 13
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $75
Tough scope for the toughest challenges
The T20 Day & Night Vision Riflescope is a tough product designed to withstand tough conditions. Whether you're hunting white-tailed deer across the wet Mississippi River day and night or using a large caliber firearm to take down black bears in the cold Rocky Mountains, it can handle any task with ease. No longer do you have to worry about selecting different scopes for different firearms and environments.
In addition, the T20 boasts exceptional display and night vision capabilities, allowing you to capture high-quality images and footage regardless of how harsh the conditions may be. This makes it perfect for hunting, observation, and photography activities.
UP TO 14HRS OPERATING TIME
The T20 adopts two high-capacity 18650 batteries as its built-in power source, ensuring 14hours of continuous use.
Recoil Actived Video(RAV)
Never miss a thrilling moment with the T20's Recoil Activated Video Function, designed to capture the entire sequence before and after the shot, even if you forget to manually press the record button yourself.
|1920 × 1080
|Pixel Size, µm
|Objective Lens, mm
|Field of View,°
|4.8 × 3.6
|Linear Field of Vlew(H × V),m@100m
|8.4 × 6.3
|Optical Magnification, ×
|-5 ~ +5
|1024 × 768
|Built-in battery pack
|External Power Supply
|5V(Type - C)
|Wi-Fi / APP
|4 to 256GB
|-20 ~ +50
|Max.Recoil Power onRifled Weapon (EO), g
|Standard 30mm rings
|850 / 940(Optional)
- Cash On Delivery is only available for local delivery purchases, delivered by Apex Predator and must be arranged, prior to purchase.
- Most items are shipped from Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, a small amount of our items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- If the items shows Out of Stock or Contact us for Purchase! on our website, it means we do not have it in stock in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, it might be available at the manufacturers’ warehouse, therefore please give us a call and we will get the item ordered for you.
- Packages ship by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- You have an option to purchase shipping insurance vie InsureShield™ during the check out process. The insurance coverage is for your product value with reimbursement for loss, damage and even porch piracy.
- We do not ship outside the United States (Please see our Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information). Free and Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business day. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and the accuracy is never guaranteed. If you need a product by a certain date, give us a call.
- If an item you ordered happens to be out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item or to get a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
OTHER POLICIES AND INFORMATION
9.5% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Illinois address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To have the absolute best purchasing experience and to choose the right product for you we advise all our customers to consult us via email or a call and ask us questions about a product. We want you to become extremely educated on an item you are purchasing.
If you are still not satisfied with your item we will work with you to help with your return. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must contact us as soon as possible. Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 4% credit card fees. You cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped but you can refuse the delivery. Once the package has arrived back to us, it will be inspected and we will refund you for the purchase minus the shipping costs and 4% credit card fees.
- Any unused brand new non-defective items (must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package) can be returned in the first 5 days after purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Everything must be in new condition, including the product box, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. After 5 days, all sales are final.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a 13% restocking fee, plus 4% for the credit/debit card fees. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In case a non-defective item is returned and does not satisfy the conditions described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense without any refund. We will work with you on the next steps.
- Returns are accepted on defective products within 14 days of the purchase date. Any defective product after that time period will be fixed through warranty repair/replacement with the original manufacturer. We will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied towards the purchase of another product.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged and we are notified immediately.
- Returns may be made only after contacting us and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization number that must be included with your return.
- We do not accept exchanges. If you wish to purchase a different product, you must return the original one (please follow return policy described above) and then purchase a new one. Please contact us and we will work with you to see whether we can eliminate 13% restocking fee.
- Used, demo, close out, out of box and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery and we were notified immediately.