Sniper Hog Lights Coyote Cannon Gun Hunters Package With Turbo IR 850nm
Estimated Delivery:Mar 09 - Mar 13
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $75
This package comes with:
1 – Turbo 850nm IR Bulb, only (Red or Green modules may be added to cart)
1 - Coyote Cannon Light with dimmer tail cap so you have complete control over the lights brightness
2 - 21700 5000mA rechargeable batteries
1 - Fast Battery charger with USB, AC and DC plugs
1 - Predator Pro Mount that is Height, Windage and Elevation adjustable.
1 - Custom hard carrying case with custom cut EVA foam.
1 - Lens cover to protect the lens when not in use.
Coyote Cannon has a Adjustable focus so you can go from a flood beam to spot beam allowing you to put just the right amount of light on your target. Only takes about 1/8 turn of the head to go from full flood to full spot beam. You can also lock down the focus. This means if you want to lock down the focus of the beam at full flood, full spot beam or anywhere in between you can.
The Coyote Cannon only comes with a dimmer tail cap giving complete control over the lights brightness. We do have a tail cap with wired dimmer slide switch that is available in the options.
The dimmer tail cap has a dial on the back end that you turn to turn up or down the brightness of the light.
Interchangeable LED modules so you can easily change the color if you order the optional LED modules.
Runs on 1 21700 Rechargeable battery. You can add 2 extra 21700 5000ma batteries in the options above. The charger is one of the fastest charging chargers on the market. It will charge 2 batteries at the same time at 2000ma each or 1 battery at 3000ma. Will charge almost any 3.7V rechargeable battery including 18650, 21700, 20700, 26650 batteries and more. Charger includes USB plug, 110-240V AC plug and 12V DC plug. This means you can charge the batteries from your computer, Wall outlet or your Vehicle.
Can be easily mounted to a 35mm, 30mm or 1" scope tube or Weaver/Picatinny rail with our included Predator Pro mount. With this mount, you can adjust the distance the light sits from your gun/scope and it also has windage and elevation adjustments so you can get the light lined up perfect with your scope. This is a rock solid mount with a Quick release knob for easy mounting and dismounting from your gun. This is a two piece mount, The light mounts in the top piece and this is the piece that has the height, windage and elevation adjustments. The top piece mounts to rails. The bottom piece is what mounts to scope tubes and has a rail on it so you can mount the top piece to it.
Optional Light handle for Scanning.
Made out of aircraft grade aluminum and hard anodized to resist scratching.
Weighs about 28 ounces with battery, about 32 ounces with battery and mount.
Runs on 1 21700 battery.
About 9 inches long in flood beam and about 10 inches long in spot beam.
Head is about 2.75 inches across with a 30mm body/tube.
Lumens, Red = 400, Green = 1150, White = 1000.
Run time = 2.5 hours at full power. Turn the power down just a little and you will get much longer run times. For Example: With the Red Coyote Cannon, we set the brightness to be exactly the same in spot beam as one of our top competitors lights in spot beam and the Coyote Cannon ran for 7 hours and stayed brighter then that competitors light the entire life of their battery that ran for 4 hours and 55 minutes. The Coyote Cannon was brighter after running 7 hours then the competitors light was after running 2 hours. On top of that, after the Coyote Cannon had been running for 7 hours in the example above, we turned it up and it still shined over 900 yards. What all this means is there is no point in buying one of our competitors lights just because they claim longer run times because if you turn the Coyote Cannon down to where it's a little brighter then any of our competitors lights, you will get a longer run time out of our Coyote Cannon then their light and this includes one of our competitors lights that runs on 3 batteries and the Coyote Cannon only uses 1 battery.
The Coyote Cannon is simply the furthest shinning Led light on the market and there isn't another light that even comes close. Actually the closest light is our 66LRX light.
Will clear all scopes objectives up to 60mm with our Predator Pro mount.
- Cash On Delivery is only available for local delivery purchases, delivered by Apex Predator and must be arranged, prior to purchase.
- Most items are shipped from Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, a small amount of our items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- If the items shows Out of Stock or Contact us for Purchase! on our website, it means we do not have it in stock in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. However, it might be available at the manufacturers’ warehouse, therefore please give us a call and we will get the item ordered for you.
- Packages ship by USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- You have an option to purchase shipping insurance vie InsureShield™ during the check out process. The insurance coverage is for your product value with reimbursement for loss, damage and even porch piracy.
- We do not ship outside the United States (Please see our Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information). Free and Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business day. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and the accuracy is never guaranteed. If you need a product by a certain date, give us a call.
- If an item you ordered happens to be out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item or to get a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
OTHER POLICIES AND INFORMATION
9.5% sales tax is charged for all orders shipped to an Illinois address. Sales tax is not charged for shipments to any other state.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To have the absolute best purchasing experience and to choose the right product for you we advise all our customers to consult us via email or a call and ask us questions about a product. We want you to become extremely educated on an item you are purchasing.
If you are still not satisfied with your item we will work with you to help with your return. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must contact us as soon as possible. Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 4% credit card fees. You cannot cancel an order after it has been shipped but you can refuse the delivery. Once the package has arrived back to us, it will be inspected and we will refund you for the purchase minus the shipping costs and 4% credit card fees.
- Any unused brand new non-defective items (must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package) can be returned in the first 5 days after purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Everything must be in new condition, including the product box, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. After 5 days, all sales are final.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a 13% restocking fee, plus 4% for the credit/debit card fees. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In case a non-defective item is returned and does not satisfy the conditions described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense without any refund. We will work with you on the next steps.
- Returns are accepted on defective products within 14 days of the purchase date. Any defective product after that time period will be fixed through warranty repair/replacement with the original manufacturer. We will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied towards the purchase of another product.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged and we are notified immediately.
- Returns may be made only after contacting us and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization number that must be included with your return.
- We do not accept exchanges. If you wish to purchase a different product, you must return the original one (please follow return policy described above) and then purchase a new one. Please contact us and we will work with you to see whether we can eliminate 13% restocking fee.
- Used, demo, close out, out of box and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery and we were notified immediately.